Saturday, January 16, 2010

Shirt And Tie Combos Is My Suit/shirt/tie Combo Too Dark For A Wedding?

Is my suit/shirt/tie combo too dark for a wedding? - shirt and tie combos

I have a black dress very nice Italian. I also have this t-shirt with white stripes and the big money. The stripes are a little bigger, so it is obvious. I also have this dark black / white tie / performance ratio. The lines are also in the tie. The team looks good, but I fear I may look for a funeral. This is an afternoon / evening wedding.

Basically, I'm with doubt about my choice of clothing, although it seems very modern and sophisticated. If I'm looking for a light shirt and tie combo?

12 comments:

xena j said...

I'd say go for it, black is always the best, as they say is the king of the color if you feel comfortable in what you wear to go further then I am sure it will look good.

pepsi_gr... said...

In any event, change your shirt! maybe a dark gray or blue ... get the link .... wear all black is depressing for a wedding

may-sea said...

yer shirt or shirt and tie should Chande that a small eye on the top sounds, but green or blue, you must do a blue shirt to put out the eyes of the Uruguay Round. Good luck.

maryse said...

I think it would be perfect with a nice white shirt.

maryse said...

I think it would be perfect with a nice white shirt.

Chef J said...

Go to the prosecution, which also rotate the link, but could, I would go with another shirt.

Although the wedding night, you do not need as much as you cry.

Chef J said...

Go to the prosecution, which also rotate the link, but could, I would go with another shirt.

Although the wedding night, you do not need as much as you cry.

mary a said...

consider him a nice guy and all black is boring, but the money you have exactly what you need is a marriage should be formal

Salami said...

No, the money sounds good. They would be very hot.

kc_dstar... said...

when there is probably a very formal wedding night, so I bet you would be ok, but when do you think you look like your at a funeral, should perhaps go to

Layla said...

just wear all black, if there is a wedding, except in bright go

Layla said...

just wear all black, if there is a wedding, except in bright go

Post a Comment