Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter Ski Resorts Should I Work At Brighton Or Park City Ski Resort This Winter? (salt Lake City, Utah)?

Should I work at Brighton or Park City Ski resort this winter? (salt lake city, utah)? - winter ski resorts

I travel to Salt Lake City, Utah, in the winter and offered jobs in both Park City Mountain Resort Ski Resort and Brighton and I am not sure if I should. I like to work as an elevator operator in full-time until the end of the season. Both offer jobs at the same wages and benefits. I am an intermediate to advanced snowboarders.

3 comments:

r!de said...

her husband as far north as well lcuky

City Park is larger (the best park my opion), but most people

Brighton is a good park, but a sick horse, cuz the day I went was 6 inches of fresh POW and a few tracks that have there the whole day, so that their conditions of Wicked Good did not receive prompt cold
City Park = good "Park and Ride, large
Small rows = ok Brighton Park, Ride big (not so great)

dontknow said...

Brighton is less and less for the "mass" within the meaning of tourism. likely to see a larger stage. close enough that you both enjoy. City Park would be my preference for this horse.

Every Day Joe said...

Now both are suitable for riding. But if you live in Brighton and SLC is closer. If you are saved on your computer then to your computer. Would a PC, but with very important because that's where I grew up and my whole life long ski run, so I do not know. I do not think that it could go wrong, either.

Post a Comment